Friday Bits: Let's Do This
happy friday everyone! Well this week has been super-crazy. Actually last week I stumbled upon ThriftsandThreads and all the useful tips Brittany shares on blogging and instagraming. And that was it. I got so inspired by her blog and tips that I immediately got down to business, worked hard on developing an aesthetic I want to promote through instagram along with the subjects I want to talk about here on the blog. Phewwww, a lot of work, many hours in front of my laptop and iPhone but I think it was totally worth it. I managed to write, design and schedule more than five posts for the blog, post 2-3 times per day on Instagram and create a couple of new designs for the shop as well.
In addition to that I’m working on an Architectural Competition which is due early November. Because don’t forget I’m an architect too ;) Not bad, right?
Meanwhile I’ve been totally smitten by:
This and this song by Goran Bregovic
- the idea to travel to Iceland – can’t get it out of head
- the Love & Lemons blog and especially this curry recipe
- this post on being a perfect dabbler – couldn’t relate more
- that shirt – anyone knowing where it’s from?
- the new Etsy Shop Updates feature
- the release of Define Magazine – can’t wait for my copy to arrive
- the interior of these Aesop shops
- that amazing fabric dyeing method – need to do that
How was your week? Anything amazing to share?
PS: Have you signed up for our Newsletter yet? If you want to receive -occasionally- recent updates from myLifebox, make sure you do <3